- Haynes Books are some of the most highly respected books available
- Everything you need to know about your subject from a trusted publisher
- The super-absorbent AA Microfibre Magic Mitt helps you scrub, clean and polish your bike with ease
- Fits snugly at the wrist with an elastic cuff for more control and is dual sided for washing and polishing
- Ideal for getting marks off your bike car boat or caravan
Driving radio-control cars is an enjoyable hobby and also a competitive sport, but the vast range of different types of models now available can prove confusing for those new to the scene. This extensively illustrated book starts by providing all the information needed to choose the right model, and goes on to present advice on how to build kits as well as driving techniques, maintenance, modifying, set-up and the various different classes of racing. Essential reading for those contemplating buying their first model and for those already involved in the scene looking to progress to the next level.
Hardback, 270 x 210mm, 176 pages, 250 colour illustrations