New from VRP (Vision Racing Products) is their highly anticipated Tall Rear Shock Tower for the Team Associated B6/B6D. Just as all of the other VRP shock towers, these are made from American 7075 Aluminum. These are used along with stock B6 rear shock shafts and the longer 31mm shock bodies for a more “plush” feel to the rear of the car.
There are 2 versions of the new VRP Tall Rear Tower. First, a Standard Tower with the normal shock mounting holes, and then an Option Tower that eliminates the outer shock mounting hole. By doing this, you have the stock middle hole as the very outside hole, as well as the stock inner hole. But as an added tuning option, VRP has added a half hole between the inner and outer hole. This will offer a fine adjustment for the different grip levels found in modern racing.
- Made from American 7075 Aluminum
- CNC Machined, Anodized and Laser Etched in house at VRP
- Available in Black and Blue
- No more broken carbon towers
- 100% USA Made
- Comes in a Velvet Storage Pouch
- Includes 4 Mounting Washers